About The Course
PRINCE2 is the acronym of Projects IN Controlled Environments licensed by AXELOS UK. It is a non specific venture administration structure giving successful venture administration techniques to taking care of any sort of venture. It is an internationally perceived testament. A guaranteed proficient will have an understanding of the general standards of the PRINCE2 procedures. GKLM Tech affirmation preparing in PRINCE2 . Establishment and Practitioner is a perfect course for each trying proficient planning to make a profession in venture administration
During the Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Manage projects or work in a project environment using the most globally recognized project management method.
- Deliver to budget, quality and time, while mitigating risks, managing inter-dependencies and identifying opportunities.
- Use a Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects.
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team and Project Board, therefore, improving communication and control.
PRINCE2 Integrated Elements
In this module you will understand the integrated elements of PRINCE2 principles processes themes and tailoring within a work environment. Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management. Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
PRINCIPLES PROCESSES THEMES AND TAILORING PRINCE2 TO PROJECT ENVIRONMENT.
In this module you will understand the Seven Principles and how they can be applied along with the process and themes .
- PRINCE2 Principles Continued business justification.
- PRINCE2 Principles Learn from experience.
- PRINCE2 Principles Defined roles and responsibilities.
- PRINCE2 Principles Manage by stages.
- PRINCE2 Principles Manage by exception.
- PRINCE2 Principles Focus on products.
- PRINCE2 Principles Tailor to suit the project environment.
In this module you will understand the purpose objective and activities in all the seven themes and how they can be tailored based on the nature of the project.
Organization Business Case Plan Quality Risk Progress Change.
In this module you will understand the purpose objective and activities in all the seven processes and how they can be tailored based on the nature of the project.
- Directing a Project
- Starting up a Project
- Initiating a Project
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
In this module you will understand how themes and processes can be tailored based on the size and complexity of the project.
Tailoring PRINCE2 for various project scenario.
PRINCE2 Practitioner Business Case studies.
In this Module you will be discussing lot of Case studies and PRINCE2 Project Management method.
Case studies Project management method Exam preparation.
1. You will work on case studies as a part of your coursework. After completion you will appear for PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exam.
2. The Foundation Exam consists of 70 questions and the exam duration is 1 hour.
3. You must score 50 Percent. That is at least 35 out of 70.
4. The Practitioner Exam is based on scenarios. There will be 8 question. Each of which containing multiple sub parts.
5. The duration of this exam is two and a half hours.